The Adidas Solar Boost women’s running shoes deliver a lively, snappy ride and are a fresh pick for long distance runners with a neutral gait.
A comfy upper wraps your foot and provides compressive support.
The Fitcounter moulded heel counter supports the natural movement of the Achilles and offers a glove-like fit, moving like an extension of your body.
You’ll love fuelling your run with Boost cushioning to soar over the pavement with a smooth springy step, giving your more out of the energy you put in.
The Stretchweb outsole allows you to run naturally with just-right flexibility and provides an adaptive ride to meet the demands of your specific foot strike.
- Springy and lightweight long distance running shoes
- Your go-to secret weapon for a neutral running style
- Supportive upper provides slipper-like comfort
- Stretch-mesh forefoot
- Padded tongue for a step-in cosy feel
- Secure lace closure
- Soft interior so you'll be tempted to run sock free
- Stitched-in tailored fibre placement for precise midfoot support
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter encourages natural, unrestricted motion
- Boost cushioning is the most responsive yet from Adidas
- Bouncy feel for picking up the pace on your next running adventure
- Stabilising torsion system
- Solar Propulsion Rail provides guidance on the go to support your movement, enhance stability and boost your run forward
- Stretchweb outsole flexes to promote a natural stride
- High traction from Continental Rubber outsole – ideal for both dry and wet surfaces
Midsole Drop: 10mm
Forefoot: 22 mm
Weight: 270g / 9.5oz
Adidas Solar Boost - Womens Running Shoes BC0674 HTPxghE